Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Bliss

 

It’s been a little while since my last post, I have been having some trouble with live writer.  But hopefully I’ve fixed the problem!  I have so many photos to go through from the past few days, but wanted to just go ahead and post a few to show what I’ve been up to the past few days.  Yesterday was my birthday, and I’ve had some cool opportunities to get up close and personal with a lot of animals including my favorite, the giraffe!  The lighting in these is pretty horrendous, but the experience was so amazing I had to share.  More wildlife photos (and of better quality) to come.

96

215

204a bw

230

136

Thanks for taking a look!  Check back soon for lots more photos to come from the adventure that was my 30th (gasp) birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment