Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Little Bit Update

I'm trying to write a post from an application on my phone to see how it looks. So it may change up a bit from when originally posted, depending on if I'm happy with how it looks  once I have a chance to view it on my computer.

It's getting pretty hot here already so I took Little Bit a few days ago to get a short summer cut.  I do miss cuddling with the fluffy version, but he looks and feels much better for the hot weather! Here is a before and after.


He seems to have much more energy with the new cut!



He also had some work done at the vet yesterday, and had to be under anesthesia for a while.  He did great though and everything turned out fine!  But he was pretty tired and out of it for the evening. 


In no time I'm sure he'll be back to his usual self, spoiled and adorable.


Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment