Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

A New Online Photo Community–Tookapick

Hello, and happy Tuesday!  I want to share some photos today that I’ve been working on as part of a new project.  The website tookapic is a photo community that encourages taking and posting a photo every day for a year.  A 365 day project.  I just have to say that it has been wonderful to have this goal of a daily photo for myself.  I have been shooting more the past 3 weeks than I have in a really long time, and I’m super excited with some of the images I’ve been fortunate enough to capture.  Another wonderful thing about this community is that I see new photographs every day from amazing photographers all over the world.  I will make periodic posts here with photos I’ve added to tookapic, as well as some photos that maybe I didn’t get to use.  I’m only allowed to post one photo a day, but sometimes it’s hard to choose just one if I’ve ended up with several that I like.  Today I’m sharing photos of flowers and plant life, stay tuned for more updates!  Or feel free to check out my page here https://tookapic.com/jenniferfaye 

3-31

4-2

4-7 runner up

4-7

4-9-15 dandelion

4-9-15 runner up

4-10

I think this one below may be my favorite of this bunch!4-17

4-17a

4-17b

4-19

4-19a

Thanks for taking a look!  If you like any of my photos and would like a full resolution copy for personal use please leave a comment or send me an email.  Always feel free to share, but please link back to my blog.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment