Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Love and Kisses!

I haven’t posted in a while, but only because I am just returning from a wonderful trip up to North Carolina!  I took so many pictures of my family, and just looking through them makes me smile.  It was the first time in four or five years that my two sisters and I have been home with my mom at the same time, and she was pretty excited!  These are only a few photos I was able to capture, and some of my favorites from the trip.

mom kiss2

Kisses for mom from the girls!  She doesn’t really like the camera but we managed to get a few little smiles out of her.

mom kiss

The closest we’ve come in years to a family portrait.  My little brother really wanted to be here but couldn’t make it.  Maybe I’ll try to Photoshop him in there somewhere!

family portrait

My sister has the most well behaved children I have ever met.  And in my line of work, I see a lot of children.  For the most part, they did everything in their power to keep me from getting good photos of them.  I got lucky a few times though, and caught their precious faces on camera. Here are a few of them showing mom a little love.

alyssa kiss

My niece is six, and her little brother three. 

noah kiss

I’ve only gotten to see him about twice a year since he was born, but he had no trouble remembering who I was and stuck with me the whole time I was visiting. 

Sweet Nephew: “Jennifer”

Me:  “Yes Sir?”

Sweet Nephew:  “I Love You, Jennifer”

This was a conversation we had about once every ten minutes.  Not even kidding.

noah and aunt Jenn

Though cute as a button, the little guy did not want to look at the camera.  I have so many shots of him sticking his tongue out, covering his face with his hands, or staring at the sky.  He isn’t quite looking at me here but I’ll take it!

noah and alyssa

My cousin’s boys stopped playing long enough to give mom a kiss on the cheek before returning to their mischief.

kiss for mommy

And now all of these photos of moms and kids has made me want to post a few of my sweet little one, so here he is giving mommy some love. (These were taken before my trip, he stayed by the pool in Florida while I was away)

LB kisses

Love him.

Lb kisses2

And I’m pretty sure he loves me too!

4 comments: