Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Face to Brighten any Day

Little Bit is one of my favorite subjects to photograph.  He makes it quite difficult, as he tries to avoid looking at me any time I’m holding a camera.  Usually if I’m lucky though, I can get him to look for a few seconds by using words like “Where’s the Kitty?” “Let’s go?” or “Who’s that?”  Here are a few of those lucky moments I’ve caught, and I’m sure the first of many photos of him that will be posted here. 

 DSC_0051

Look at that cute little tongue!

2013 July - licker

tired eyes

And those eyes!

2013 July - LB Portrait

He makes me smile every single day!

love mommy

I’m leaving tomorrow to go spend some time with my parents in North Carolina.  Taking the Amtrak for the first time!  I’m really excited, but leaving this little guy here and I’m going to miss him so much!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! And the photos are too. They really capture Little Bit's personality. Have a nice adventure and enjoy your visit.

    ~ginger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He is a very sweet boy. Having a great time so far!

      Delete