Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Christmas in Orlando Part 2

This is very late, but I wanted to share these photos, especially the ones of Little Bit.  I’ve been having a lot of trouble uploading to blogger.  Sorry!

I had a great time singing in EPCOT’s Candlelight Processional this year.  Music is very important to me, and singing combined with the large scale of any Disney production made it a great experience.

candlelight 1

The choir has new risers now from the first time I participated back in 2010.  They look really nice, but now I stand at the top of the tree and the taller people are down close to the guest narrator.  I got to sing in the choir for performances by Whoopi Goldberg, James Denton, and Steven Curtis Chapman this year!

 candlelight 2

The Stage is beautifully decorated.

 Candlelight 3

And the lighting effects are really neat.  It’s definitely a must see if you are ever at Disney during the Christmas season. 

candlelight 4

Our Christmas tree was very small this year due to limited space, but I was happy with the way it turned out!

 tree one

tree two

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!  I didn’t risk getting out in the craziness of Orlando/Disney for New Year’s Eve last night, but still had a great evening.  While the fireworks are amazing I’m sure, I prefer to enjoy a nice relaxing evening in with the people closest to me. However you rang in the New Year, I hope it’s a happy one!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment