Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas in Orlando Part 1

Merry Christmas!! The day is finally here and I still have a few more photos I’d like to share.  I’ve posted a lot so far of the spectacle that is Disney’s Christmas Celebration, but now I’d like to share how I’m celebrating.  I am so very far away from my family, and many good friends.  I miss you all, and want to show you a little of my Christmas!  I am breaking these last photos down into two posts because I have so many! 

We took Little Bit to the town of Celebration.  He’s such a sweet little guy, the sweetest in fact I have ever met.

With my baby

Deck the Halls

Now obviously it’s not really snowing here in the sunshine state.   However Celebration has all kinds of Christmas festivities including “snow” and an ice rink.   Little Bit loved the snow for about one minute, then just wanted all the weird white stuff off his feet.  He wouldn’t stand still long enough for me to take any photos of  him.

Bess

This is me giving the ice rink a shot.  The kids seemed to be having a great time sliding around, but I didn’t have too much luck.  It was still fun though!

  Ice Skating

DSC_1182

Then I got to ride in the Christmas parade at Animal Kingdom with two of my favorite people!

Friends

It wasn’t really cold outside… But it’s fun to pretend!

Cold2

  love2

I love this guy.  We live at Disney, and he does treat me like his princess.  He makes me smile and laugh every single day, no matter what. 

love3

My Disney pals say Merry Christmas to you all!

Minnie 

Goofy

 Donald

Donald is especially handsome, I think.  Though Mickey has a special place in my heart too!

Mickey2 

The next post coming soon will have pictures from the Candlelight Processional and, my favorite, photos of my Little Bit dressed up for the holidays!

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment