Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

An Assortment of Birds

It’s been a little longer than I’d like since my last photo post.  I’ve hurt my ankle and between doctor visits, physical therapy, and working an alternate schedule at work to accommodate for my injury I haven’t had a lot of down time.  I’m back to my normal schedule at least now, and am doing a little less running around.  Here are a few shots of birds I saw at at the Brevard Zoo here in Florida.  I think they are so beautiful!  (Not necessarily the photographs, but the birds!)  I just love watching them.  The more I photograph birds, the more I want to be a wildlife photographer.  That can be a very expensive hobby to have, unfortunately. 

The Bald Eagle

Eagle

Eagle2

Eagle3

The Red-Tailed Hawk

Hawk

Hawk2

Hawk3

The Blue and Gold MacawMcCaw

705

Thanks for taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment