Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween

I’m not a huge fan of all the blood and gore, but Halloween can still be a really fun time!  I took a walk in the beautiful town of Celebration, FL and they were definitely ready for the big day.

Halloween3

Halloween

These birds were a little ominous

Halloween2

  Then I ran into this pirate ship!

Halloween-pirate ship

A few shots of some details are below.  So much work went into this!

pirate ship detail 5

pirate ship detail 4

halloween-skeleton

 Pirate ship detail 2

Pirate ship detail 3  

Pirate ship detail

A little creepy, but the detail is amazing!

Halloween-skull hand

And here is a little Halloween, Disney style.  A pumpkin carving contest, these were two of my favorites.

pumpkin caarving

pumpkin carving2

I did spend a little time making my costume (the tutu, hat, and buttoned suspenders), so had to go out and show it off. 

 Mario

Mario was a little star struck.

Mario 2

 

Happy Halloween!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment